CBD kontorlokaler i London,,en,ROI,,fr,CBD kontorlokaler i London,,en,ROI,,fr 10.5%+ ROI£20,000
- Status: For Sale
- Property type: Office
- Listing type: Projekter & Development Sites
The commercial property sector in London has always been one of the most secure and profitable investments for any portfolio. Bolstered by the UK economy consistently being one of the strongest in the world, this sector continues to offer safe and steady increases in rental yields, with valuations growing every year for the past 25 år. With sub-sectors within the commercial property industry such as shared office spaces, co-working and other flexible types of workplaces are growing, the current investor confidence in London actually lies within the services industry when it is paired with the property industry. Hence, the opportunity to invest and become part of this exciting growing sub-sector is “now and golden”.
Investment in the Company will be made available to an exclusive, limited number of investors only.
The Company is the sole registered owner of the Property at Hoxton, London N1.
‘SIPP Compliant London Office Space from £20k with Guaranteed Exit’
Your investment will be in ordinary shares in Workspace Commerce Beaufort Park Limited the company that will own the virtual freehold (999 leasehold) of the building under English law. Your investment in the company is asset backed.
This will be matched by a high growth sector (such as the shared office space) to ensure projected returns at 10.5% plus per annum.
Our Investment USP:
- Fixed assured return of 10.5% per annum for the first two Years.
- 11.5% Projected per annum from Years 3 to 5
- 12.5% Projected per annum from Years 6 to 10
- Potential for Equity uplift from the property on your invested capital in one of the strongest property markets in the world.
- Optional buy back in Years 3/5 og 10.
- Multiple currency options USD/GBP and EURO.
- Full payment system into London law firm.
- Contracts legally binding under English law.
- Low capital entry at 20K GBP.
- Proven management team with solid backgrounds in serviced and commercial property industry; with performance records from globally reputable institutions such as ServeCorp, KPMG, HSBC.