Royal Victoria Residence, Londres£395,000
- Identidade ldrvr160123
- Estado: A Venda
- Tipo de propriedade: Flat / Apartment
- Tipo de anúncio: New & Off Plan Property
Descrição do imóvel
Royal Victoria Residence is ideally located to take advantage of the transformation of this historic Thameside district. Just minutes from a future Crossrail station at Custom House, this towering new development is at the gateway to a Royal Victoria Dock that’s being refashioned for the twenty-first century as a vibrant commercial, residential and leisure hub.
Royal Victoria Residence Essentials
• Luxury modern 1/2/3-bed apartments
• Balcony, terrace or sun lounge and panoramic views from very unit
• New-build development featuring spectacular curved architecture
• Premium amenities including 24-hour concierge
• Minutes from DLR and Crossrail stations – just 8 minutes’ to Canary Wharf
• Key position amid the wider redevelopment of the Royal Docks
• GBP22 billion of surrounding investment potential including landmark projects such as Silvertown Quays, Royal Wharf and the Asian Business Port
• Investment expected to spur 30% local employment growth
• Apartment sizes from 644 to 1,414 metros quadrados
• 175-year leasehold title (from 1999)
• Completion expected in Q4 2017
• Up to 70% LTV financing available
• Projected gross yields of up to 4%
•Prices starting at GBP395,000 to 865,000
A new benchmark for luxury living
The combination of exclusive specifications, breathtaking views, stunningly spacious and curvaceous interiors together provides a rare collection of 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments created for the most discerning UK and overseas owner/occupiers and investors.
Each apartment will feature a balcony, terrace or winter garden style ‘sun lounge’. Além, feature planters will follow the gentle curve of selected terraces forming a natural composition to the tower’s striking façade.
FACILITIES AND FEATURES
• 24 Hour concierge
• Communal landscaped gardens
• Zone 3 location
• 85 1, 2 e 3 Bedroom apartments
KEY REASONS TO INVEST IN DOCKLANDS
– Located in Royal Docks which is undergoing GBP 22 Billion worth of investment encompassing the new Asian Business Port (ABP)
– The ABP is a GBP 1 Billion investment that is aiming to create London’s third financial centre after City and Canary Wharf
– This investment alone is estimated to create 20,000 full time jobs and boost the local employment by 30%
– RVR will benefit from a Crossrail station going into Custom House which is only a 12 minute walk away.
– JLL stating that Custom House will have the biggest potential for capital growth in long term because of the new Crossrail station.
Current Travel Times (by tube or train)
• 8 minutes to Canary Wharf
• 24 minutes to Liverpool Street
• 24 minutes to Bond Street
• 57 minutes to Heathrow
Crossrail Travel Times
• Somente 10 minutes to Liverpool Street
• 17 minutes to Bond Street
• 54 minutes to Heathrow Airport
Asian Business Port
ABP London has signed an agreement with the Mayor of London to transform the Royal Albert Dock. This £1 billion investment will create London’s next financial district, known as ‘Asian Business Port’.